Artisan-crafted one at a time, the leather journal cover is crafted from custom tanned quality cowhide deeply embossed with an original image of 2 hummingbirds fluttering amidst a field of flowers. The journal is accented with a coordinating button of solid pewter, which an attached rawhide cord loops around the button to securely fasten the journal closed. Within the cover is a replaceable 5.5-inch x 8.5-inch 208-page hard-cover book of heavy bond acid-free unlined pages, perfect for recording sketches, notes, diaries, musings, epiphanies, poetry, dreams or your personal works of literature. Once the pages are full, it may be refilled with a new blank book, allowing the hummingbird journal to be appreciated for a lifetime. Includes 1 book.
Leather portions are tanned and hand-tooled in the USA. Pewter accent is individually designed and cast in the USA. Overall size = 6-inches x 9-inches
- Crafted from thick, custom tanned quality cowhide
- Deeply embossed with a an original image of image of 2 hummingbirds fluttering amidst a field of flowers
- Accented with solid pewter button and rawhide cord fastener
- Replaceable hardbound blank book with 208 unlined heavy-bond acid-free pages
- Leather is individually bench-crafted one at a time in the USA