Challenge your (inner?) child’s imagination with the 4M Tin Can Robot. Perfect for any young scientist, this fun robotics kit teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used soda can into a moving, functional robot. The included supplies allow adults and kids to build a motorized monster, silly robot, or any combination of the two. Not only does it foster creativity, it’s an excellent opportunity to show kids how toys are assembled and function.
This kit includes necessary components, accessories, and easy-to-follow instructions. Simply supply one soda can, a Phillips head screwdriver, and one AA battery. Recommended for ages 9 and up.
- The 4M Tin Can Robot teaches the value of recycling by repurposing a used can into a fun and functional robot.
- No special tools or knowledge required; the kit contains detailed instructions and all the necessary parts.
- Just add a used soda pop can and let the fun begin.
- Use the kit to create a silly robot or a motorized monster, or a combination of the two.
- Requires one AA batteries (not included). Recommended for ages 8 years and up.