The MBot is probably today’s favourite home 3D printer. Compatible with MakerBot, the Mbot 3D Cube Printer can be described as a big size personal printer.
- Comes with single or dual extrusion (2-color printing)
- Supports LCD control and SD card print
- It can print larger objects than other competitors, the maximum build size being 200x200x200mm.
- It’s based on MakerBot’s Replicator, an amazing open source project.
- The starter kit comes with: Filament x 1 or 2(dual), 3M Blue tape, 2 inch width x 1 small spade x 1 and hex tool m3 x 1.