This Poison Ivy Juniors V-Neck T-Shirt has the deadly villain on the front. Poison Ivy is a fictional supervillain appearing in American comic books published by DC Comics, commonly as an adversary of the superhero Batman. Created by Robert Kanigher and Sheldon Moldoff, the character made her first appearance in Batman #181 (June 1966). Poison Ivy is one of Batman’s most enduring enemies and belongs to the collective of adversaries that make up Batman’s rogues gallery.
- Poison Ivy V-neck T-Shirt
- 50% Cotton & 50% Polyester
- Machine wash, cold, Do not bleach, Tumble dry, normal, medium heat, Iron, medium Do not dry clean
- V-neck, short sleeved shirt
- Poison Ivy image on front of shirt