The Empire has taken hold of the galaxy. Soon, with the completion of the Death Star, its control will be absolute. To prepare for the influx of military personnel required to complete this phase of the Emperor s plan, elite Imperial officers have outlined the processes, protocols, and hierarchy each newly-promoted Imperial Commander must carry out to fulfill the Emperor s vision.
Star Wars: Imperial Handbook: A Commander s Guide is written by top Imperial officers from the Imperial Army, Navy, and Stormtrooper Corps. It provides a comprehensive overview of the Imperial war machine from coordination between the various military branches to Imperial battle tactics, mission reports, and equipment supply chains and its role within the Emperor s long-term plan for galactic domination.
This Imperial Military collection includes:
- Mission reports, philosophies, and divisional organization
- Tactical guidelines and procedures for newly-promoted commanders
- Annotations from key Rebel Alliance members
- Protective case with lights and sounds
- Rebel Alliance artifact registration card
- Imperial Military medal