The bard. A master of song, speech, and the magic they contain. A bard’s life is spent wandering across the land gathering lore, telling stories and living on the gratitude of audiences. Show your bard some love with one of our hand-picked gift ideas.
In this article, you’ll find products inspired by the versatile Dungeons and Draogns bard.
“Bards don’t believe in goodbyes—we know that the roads we walk are winding” – Sean Gibson,
If you’re headed down to the local Renaissance Fair or possibly an SCA even, be sure to don our period accurate Great Suede Evergreen Belt Pouch! A double-riveted belt loop means it can be easily carried. This is a good-looking and authentic accessory, ideal for adorning the medieval re-enactor’s or LARP enthusiast’s outfit. This pouch is dyed the color of a lush evergreen forest.
- Total Length: 10 Inches, Total Width: 10 Inches.
- Material: Genuine Suede.
- Color: Forest Evergreen.
- Closure: Bronze Coin and Loop.
Game night is coming up! Do you have everything you need to play your RPG of choice? These polyhedral dice are Dragonslayer Approved, the perfect dice for your next session. Unlike plastic die sets, our dice sets are designed to last through many adventures. Ideal for D&D, Pathfinder, Magic the Gathering, Starfinder, or whatever you want to play next. Be the envy of your playgroup when your polyhedral dice set w/tin and exclusive art hits the table.
- Package Dimensions: 4.6 x 3.1 x 1.1 inches.
- Item Weight: 5.8 ounces (between 5g and 27g each)
- Delivered with a thick foam insert to keep them from rattling around.
- Beautiful artwork of the titular suburban sphinx.
This dice folding tray shows exquisite workmanship: A dark purple velvet on one side, and a thick PU Leather on the reverse side with elegant stitched design and elegant appearance. The trays make a perfect gift for anyone who loves their DnD dice or the perfect add on as you buy your new dice, the perfect solution for portability, protecting your roll surfaces, and keeping dice from flying off the table.
- Sturdy and durable dice tray.
- Dimensions: Unsnapped 10.6 x7.5 inches, Snapped size L 8.86 x W 5.9 x H 1.42 inches.
- Unique design with 4 snap fasteners.
- Material: Exterior PU leather; Interior purple velvet.
Have you ever been playing a good session of Pathfinder or Dungeons and Dragons when the wizard decided to cast multiple fireballs into a room full of creatures? Did you have to dig out the book after arguing about who and what was hit, waiting for the player to pick the perfect drop location and have to remeasure it 15 times so he didn’t hit everyone in the party as well? With our Area Of Effect markers, you won’t have to worry about that anymore. Make sure you’re out of the way from now on! Next time you try to dodge an explosion, make sure you know what a “20 ft circle” really is in game squares and how to find the origin point of the splash on a grid. The perfect way to map out where your spells will hit in Dungeons and Dragons 5E, Pathfinder, and many other TTRPGs. Some spells are hard to calculate the AoE on a square grid map. Use these Spell Marker Templates to place over your map and easily see what creatures or players are inside the spell’s AoE.
- 8-inch clear plastic (plesiglass) transparent spell template.
- Ability to measure 20ft, 15ft, 10ft, and 5ft radiuses with ease.
- Perfect for 1 inch grid square or hex role-playing terrain or battle mats.
- Paint-filled engraved with D20 directional markers and Dragon.
The Bard “Master of Song” T-Shirt
Designs created by TTRPG fans, for TTRPG fans. We searched far and wide for clothing which helped to encapsulate our love of the fantasy games we played. So, we made our own. Find plenty of other designs that will help enhance your gaming experience within our online store. Whether you’re killing kobolds, delving into dungeons, buying from merchants or slaying dragons; these garments will serve you well.
- Solid colors: 100% Cotton; Heather Grey: 90% Cotton, 10% Polyester.
- Machine wash cold with like colors, dry low heat.
- Not guaranteed to help you roll natural 20’s, but it’ll certainly help you look good trying!
- Lightweight, Classic fit, Double-needle sleeve and bottom hem.
- Origin: Imported.
The Spellbook cards are an invaluable resource for both players and Dungeon Masters. With these spell details at their fingertips, they can save time, keep the action up, and avoid stalling the game by flipping through books. Each deck contains laminated cards that players and Dungeon Masters can use as a quick reference resource during Dungeon & Dragons tabletop play. There are currently eight decks (each sold separately).
- Series: Dungeons & Dragons.
- Publisher: Wizards of the Coast (October 30, 2018).
- Language: English.
- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 1.2 x 5.2 inches.
Bard Enamel Pin
Show off your class pride with this themed pin, the charming bard can use that high charisma to get out of anything and seduce anything as well. Features original artwork and design by Dark Spark Decals.
- Gunmetal Black Metal Enamel Pin.
- Rich, Vibrant Colors.
- Dimensions: 1.5″.
- Rubber Stopper Back.
“I’d Critically Hit That” Stainless Steel Flask d20$21.99 Dungeons & Dragons, Kitchen Accessories, Roleplaying Gifts
Antique Handmade Leather Bound Journal / Notepad$24.95 Dungeons & Dragons, Moleskins, Notepads & Journals, Office Ideas
Bag of Holding: 140 Polyhedral Dice in 20 Complete Sets$34.99 Dungeons & Dragons, Roleplaying Gifts
More Articles about Roleplaying