Princess Mononoke (もののけ姫) is considered one of Studio Ghibli‘s best productions, a masterpiece by Hayao Miyazaki’s team. It’s also one of our favorite movies here at TTG.
Princess Mononoke is set in the Japanese late Muromachi period (years 1336 to 1573) and includes several fantasy elements. It follows the young Emishi prince Ashitaka’s involvement in a struggle between the gods of a forest and the humans who consume its resources. Celebrate your love for Ghibli with this curated collection of Princess Mononoke gifts.
“Life is suffering. It is hard. The world is cursed. But still you find reasons to keep living.” – Osa
Hayao Miyazaki Princess Mononoke tree elves (or Kodama) are perfect for micro landscape gardening, to use as decoration in potted flower pots or to carry with yourself. They are made with resin. Kodama (木霊 or 木魂) are spirits in Japanese folklore that inhabit trees, similar to the dryads of Greek mythology. The term is also used to denote a tree in which a kodama supposedly resides. The phenomenon known as yamabiko, when sounds make a delayed echoing effect in mountains and valleys, is sometimes attributed to this kind of spirit, and may also be referred to as “kodama”.
Under the moonlight clearly heard your heart beating, a beautiful cold front cutting edge, like your face, deep in the hearts of sad, knowing that your heart only tree elves in the forest!
- Material: Resin
- Size: 3—3.6cm tall
- Color: Light Beige
- 4 different kinds of tree elves micro landscapes
This Studio Ghibli Princess Mononoke unisex T-Shirt is made with 100% cotton jersey knit. It’s also ultra comfortable, with a modern cut makes it stylish, too. Princess Mononoke is a 1997 Japanese epic historical fantasy anime film written and directed by Hayao Miyazaki, produced by Studio Ghibli and distributed by Toho.
- The rolled shoulder gives it a better fit, and the double-stitched hems make it long-lasting – it should definitely have a spot in your closet!
- 30 singles thread weight and Pre-shrunk
- Double stitched, Quarter-turned and Shoulder-to-shoulder taping
Made of upgraded fabric with high durability, this Princess Mononoke Drawstring Backpack combined function and creativity. The drawstring backpack can be used for school, to store stuff at home, for sports, and many more. Perfect to gift your Studio Ghibli fan friends.
Durable And Fashionable For Travel Or Sports And Everyday Life.
- 17″W X 14″H,210-denier Nylon Material
- Drawstring Closure
- Reinforced Corner To Assure Durability
- Environmental Digital Printing
- Lightweight For Ease Of Carrying
This Princess Mononoke movie poster is a a brand new product available in several sizes and frame options. You won’t find this design easily! All of CGC posters are custom prints from commercial grade printer with thick gloss photo paper and premium inks for highest picture quality.
These posters are also sturdy and look great with or without a frame. Satisfaction guaranteed or your money back.
- Made in the USA. Rolled and shipped in a heavy duty protective tube or box
- Printed on thick gloss photo paper (Higher Quality Image than Cloth)
- Printed using quality ink for a higher picture quality
- Poister offered EXCLUSIVELY by Chrono’s Gaming Collectibles
- Free delivery within US. Receive it in 3 business days.
GUND is pleased to display Yakul — Ashitaka’s steadfast elk mount from the energized Miyazaki film “Princess Mononoke.” This collectible 8″ extravagant gives you a chance to bring the dazzling enchantment and experience of the motion picture home. Standing upright and prepared for enterprise, our Yakul likewise brandishes a delicate seat and harness complement. Exact subtle elements are certain to please fanatics of the film.
As usual, high caliber and huggable delicate extravagant guarantees that this item will give eccentricity and enjoyment to a very long time to come! Surface-launderable. Suitable for a long time one and up. About GUND: For over 100 years, GUND has been a chief rich organization perceived worldwide for quality imaginative items. Expanding upon our honor winning and darling rich plans, we keep on practicing advancement by always growing new unique and authorized outlines to speak to the up and coming era of clients. Keeping that in mind, each of our extravagant toys is developed from premium materials for unparalleled delicate quality and embrace capacity.
- Standing Yakul plush toy is sure to please Miyazaki fans with accurate details from “Princess Mononoke”
- Features intricate saddle and bridle details
- Soft and high-quality Gund plush material provides endless huggability
- Surface-washable; ages 1+
- 8 inch height
Introducing the Princess Mononoke San wolf mask beanie, embroidered in red, yellow and white on a black cap. Alternative lifestyle clothing for the individual. Be who you want to be – Yourself! This product is delivered extra fast, is made of excellent materials and is a guaranteed success for anime fans.
- Made in USA
- Beanie Skull Cap – High Quality Material
- Acrylic / Cotton / Polyester
- One size fits most!
- Beanie cap to keep you warm!
The Princess Mononoke playing cards feature scenes from the beloved Hayao Miyazaki’s movie. The cards are an Officially Licensed Studio Ghibli product and ships directly from Japan. They include a hard plastic case. For all you Princess Mononoke lovers, these cards are absolutely beautiful and of immense quality!
- Product Dimensions: 3.6 x 1.2 x 5.2 inches.
- Full set of playing cards.
- Features scenes from “Princess Mononoke”.
- Comes with a hard plastic case.
This Princess Mononoke graphic tee makes the best gift idea for you or a friend. Perfect for Christmas, father’s day and more. These are long-lasting tees, something that you can wear to a party or just a simple movie. The T-Shirt is made with 100% super soft cotton and double’needle stitching.
- Material: 100% super soft cotton.
- Double-needle stitching on neck, sleeves and bottom hem.
- Estimated Arrival Time: 7-15 Days.
- Lightweight everyday shirt.
This Princess Mononoke Tree Elf is made with soft, durable cotton. It measures 12 cm high, and it’s terribly huggable despite its size! The Kodama have been living in the forest before the start of the movie. They appeared when Ashitaka was helping Kohroku and an injured man get to Irontown. They later reappear when San was bringing Ashitaka to the Forest Spirit to help his gun wound, watching from the trees and ground.
- Size: 12cm (fits in your hand!).
- Material: High-quality cotton.
- Color: White.
- Includes packaging.