Back to the Future was an instant classic as soon as it came out in 1985. Breathlessly constructed and incredibly funny, the movie is simply unforgettable.
Here you will find a collection of Back to the Future costumes from all three movies. The ideal pieces for Halloween, costume parties, cosplay conventions and Bac kto the Future events!
“Roads?!? Where we’re going, we don’t need roads.” – Dr. Emmett Brown
Attend a Back to the Future party in this officially licensed Jennifer Parker costume for adults. The costume includes vest, shirt and pants. The white blouse has wide wing collar, buttons at center front and sleeve cuffs. The vest has metal snaps at center front, generous patch pocket on each side.
- Adult Back to the Future Jennifer Parker Costume.
- Material: 100% polyester shirt and vest, 73% viscose, 23% nylon, 4% spandex pants.
- Slim-fit pants have wide elastic waistband.
- A unique costume that fits great!
The people of 1955 just don’t understand fashion like the people of 1985. Biff and his goons seem to think Marty McFly’s vest is some kind of life jacket, even though it’s the epitome of cool in 1985. Biff probably doesn’t even realize that it’s the only clothing perfectly designed for activities like driving Doc Brown’s DeLorean through the fabric of time, going on a date with your mom from the past, or seeing what your kids are up to 30 years in the future. Licensed by Universal Studios.
- Includes a black and white button-up shirt, a denim jacket, a red vest, a “Save the Clock Tower” flyer, and a holographic card.
- High-quality looks that will last a long time.
- Hand-picked fabrics and quality construction.
- Licensed by Universal Studios.
When you hear the great names of scientists, you think of Newton, Edison, Einstein, and Brown. The last one in that list is of course Dr. Emmett Brown, the creator of the Flux Capacitor. Now you may just be wondering what a Flux Capacitor is, it is what makes time travel work. On October 26th, 1985 Doc Brown tested his very first time machine with the help of his trust assistant Marty McFly. The experiment was a success and let Doc travel into the far future and even into the distant past. Now you can recreate that great moment in history when you wear this Doc Brown costume straight from the movie Back to the Future.
- Material: 100% polyester.
- Jumpsuit fastens with velcro at center.
- Orange reflective strips at hips, on breast pocket and at pants.
- Civil Defense symbol printed on back of suit and on rubber gloves.
This is an exclusive, Officially Licensed Back to the Future III Cowboy Marty Costume. The costume includes shirt, pants, bandana and belt with buckle.
- Material: 100% polyester twill fabric.
- Shirt has center-front buttons, contrasting yoke, piping & faux rawhide fringe.
- Pants have front zipper fly with button at top, piping trim, belt loops.
- Bandana measures 24″ square.
More Articles about Retro TV Series & Movies