Retropie is an retro gaming emulation system powered by Raspberry Pi 3 microcomputer. This is all-in-one retro gaming emulation console it will play all of your favorite retro games on your HDTV – from the Amiga, Atari Lynx, Amstrad CPC, Apple II, Apple Macintosh, Atari 800, Atari ST/STE/TT, C64, Sinclair ZX Spectrum to the PlayStation and more. SNES controllers are packaged along for playing games video games.
The retro console comes fully assembled and ready to play right out of the box – just add your games (ROMs) (Games not included). It can also function as your media center with Kodi (formerly known as Xbox Media Center). You can control Kodi using a provided SNES controllers, mouse, keyboard, or smart phone application.
- Raspberry Pi 3 (RPi3) Model B Quad-Core 1.2 GHz 1 GB RAM – 50% faster than rpi2
- RetroPie Pre-Loaded and Pre-Configured 16GB SD Card
- 2 SNES Style Retro Controllers
- Black Acrylic Case
- 5V 3A MicroUSB Power Supply
- HDMI Cable
- On-board WiFi and Bluetooth Connectivity which lets you connect and play with wireless Playstation controllers.
- Supports over 50 ports & systems – from the Atari 2600 to the PlayStation
- Kodi Media center installed (formerly xbmc)